Friday, February 14, 2014

Love You Forever

Samuel,
My special little love...mama loves you so very much! You are my heart. You are my joy. You are my little bunny, now and forever.


Today is you are 22 months old in heaven. I can hardly believe how grown up you must be. It breaks mamas heart right in half that I can't give you a thousand kisses today (and every day). I know we'd be having such fun together every day. We'd play cars and trucks, dinosaurs, and super heroes. We'd color and paint and make lots of messes together. I'd teach you how to make cookies and we'd eat some without telling daddy :). Our lives are so empty without you, sweet boy. Every single day I miss your little voice, your relentless questions, and your big boy "NOs!"

I would do anything for you to be here. Anything.

Today is also Valentine's Day. The day we celebrate love. There is no better day to stop and spend lots of time thinking about you. You are loved. SO MUCH. Nothing and no one can ever take that away from you.

Mama got you a very special balloon. I wish I could hand it to you in person. I know you'd have lots of fun with it.


From now until the end of time, I love you, Samuel. I can't wait to be with you forever.

XOXO,
Mama
~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dear Samuel,
How I wish you were here with us. You could be so big, and walking around.  I miss you so much and I wish you were in our home, and making a mess, and running around doing what an almost-2-year-old does.  I love you and I miss you Samuel.  I want so much to hold you in my arms and talk to you today, but I know I will get to someday. Happy Valentine's Day in heaven, my little angel.

Love,
Dad

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful baby, Your words hit so close to me our daughter also would have been 22 months on the 18th of this month. Skylar was stillborn at 41 weeks on May 18, 2012 she passed away from a placental abruption. There is not a day that goes by that we don't think about her or miss her. We also sent her a valentine ballon from us. Big hugs to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting <3

Only comments of love and encouragement are accepted. All others will be ignored.