Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Day two: Identity

I think anyone that knows us, even slightly, knows exactly who Samuel is.



Little Bunny. Our Little Love. Our little fighter. The joy in our hearts. The missing piece.


(I wrote about how we chose his name in a previous post: click here to read it.)

He was 4lbs, 8.1oz of adorableness. He was the little guy who would not allow any doctor to tell him he wouldn't be born alive! He was the one who was so busy playing around while I was in labor, the nurses would laugh when they read the charts. "Does he have some toys in there with him?"

He had brown eyes and brown hair with a reddish hue that made it seem like his hair was red in some lights.

He had little tiny "big boy" hands. They were so big compared to how small he was.


He had the cutest little face and looked so much like daddy. 

He sent daddy out all the time for anything meat-based to eat. His favorite requests were cheeseburgers, ribs, and steak. It was all him because mama is not a big meat-eater. I remember being only about 6 weeks along and we were out for a walk in the park (Spring Lake Park!). Suddenly, all I could think about was a cheeseburger. I HAD to have one ASAP. That has never happened anytime before then.I guess he was all boy!
We read to him every day and sang him songs all the time. His favorite time of day was late night (just like mama). That's when he would be the most active. He woke mama up at 6am every morning,  requested a nap at 10am every morning and 2pm each afternoon.

He loved his daddy so much! He would kick the most when daddy read to him.

His favorite joke was sitting still and then leaping on to mamas bladder, sending her running to the bathroom, only to move just as she got there and relieve the pressure. He and daddy had a great laugh about that one all the time.

 He is the 7th grandchild on both sides of our family.

He was wanted more than I can say and missed dearly every single say since he left.

He is Samuel Evan Fredrickson.




Always loved, forever missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting <3

Only comments of love and encouragement are accepted. All others will be ignored.