It's such a beautiful idea.
I realized I want this for Samuel. So MUCH.
No, he doesn't have any siblings, but he has lots and lots of cousins and friends. So I'm really hoping they'll want to do this for him (and us).
Basically, it's a chance to create art in memory of a beautiful baby in heaven. I love that. Secondly, it's a way to raise funds to the outstanding work of the organization Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep, which you may know is the organization that provides FREE photography services to families experiencing the loss of a baby. They hold a very special place in our hearts, because they are the ones to gave us the gorgeous (and priceless) photos of Samuel that we treasure.
If you have a child who likes to draw/paint/color and feel close to us, will you help? Will you have Samuel's cousins and friends make something special for him and submit it? It would mean a lot to us <3.
Once voting is open, I'll post again so everyone can go and vote for their work.
To learn more, visit the website: Drawings From The Heart.
What a beautiful project from the hearts and minds of NILMDTS.
| Our beautiful boy <3. This is just one of the hundreds of photos we received from NILMDTS |
I hope Samuel's cousins or a follower with a child will draw a picture for Samuel. I know how much this would mean to you.
ReplyDelete((Hugs))