Tuesday, June 18, 2013

How cool is this?

Today is a two-post day.

I just signed in to Facebook and found a note in my inbox on All That Love Can Do (the page I run to help other families who continue pregnancy after a fatal diagnosis).

Here is what is says:
My name is Erin and I'm part of the Babble Editorial team. As part of our annual top list series, Babble has rounded up this year's Top Pregnancy Facebook Fan Pages of 2013 — and yours is one of them! Whether providing advice on labor and delivery, tips for having a healthy pregnancy, or ways to cope with infertility, your page serves as a great resource for moms-to-be.




WOW.

I really don't know what else to say. I had no clue that something like this was even possible for my little page. I feel so proud of what I've accomplished. I'm so glad to know it's reaching people and my words are being heard.

I wish that no one needed us, but I'm so glad to know they are finding us - even more so now - to get the support they need.

Samuel's life is making a BIG difference in this world. I'm so proud to be apart of it.

Click HERE to see the entire list.

I'm so touched.  And maybe a bit inspired.

(I just wish I could trade it all in for Samuel <3). 

1 comment:

Thank you for reading and commenting <3

Only comments of love and encouragement are accepted. All others will be ignored.