Monday, June 17, 2013

The dream

Last night, I dreamed about Samuel. I always wish to dream about him, but last night is one of the few times I can remember it happening.

Dreams are always weird, and things don't always make sense, but he was there and it was wonderful. (The house we were in kept falling apart...how's that for dreams representing feelings!)

He had light brown hair with just a bit of a blondish tint. He was eating things off his tray while sitting in his highchair. He was just babbling away while I chatted with him.

We played with toys and were just being mama and baby.

It was a simply dream, just he and I sharing the day together, but I loved it and felt so sad when I woke up.

All I wanted was to be his mama and raise him. It's ugly that was taken from me. 

I miss him so much.

1 comment:

  1. The only time I have dreamed of Finley was when I had passed out from the hemorrhaging after he was born. I dreamed of him older but I knew he was my son and it felt so right.

    I always wish to dream about him. Every single night. But it never happens :*(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting <3

Only comments of love and encouragement are accepted. All others will be ignored.